What is the cost of creating and community building? Can artists create without capital? What are the resources artists have and what do they need? Join 651 ARTS and our online community as we explore all the things necessary for artists to make their work.
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, Dec 14 2016 16:31:49TODAY'S THE DAY TWEEPS! 1 HOUR til we're back chatting. Join us to discuss resources artists need to thrive! See u @ 12:30p ET on #BKArtHome
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:20:02T-minus 10 minutes until our #BKArtHome chat begins! Grab ur lunch & get cozy. We've got a whole hour to talk art, home, & thriving with YOU
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:32:01This season's chats r inspired by our #BKArtHome think-tank investigating how we collectively cultivate home 4 BK artists of African descent
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:33:19
- — Gary Anderson (@Gary4362)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:38:49
Q1. First we want to know who's chatting with us. Share your name, location & the artistic and/or creative medium you thrive in.
- — Najee Omar (@NajeeOmar)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:39:13Najee Omar. Brooklyn bron & bred. A child of theatre & poetry. Cultivating community specifically via amplifying youth voices. #BKArtHome https://twitter.com/651ARTS/status/809089235215089668 …
- — CrystalTennilleIrby (@biblebeltblack)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:44:09My work centers on Black southern culture specifically Black women in the south https://twitter.com/651arts/status/809089235215089668 …
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, Dec 14 2016 17:45:44Such important work. We appreciate you #BKArtHome https://twitter.com/biblebeltblack/status/809091621539237889 …
#BKArtHome Conversations: Reflecting on Resources
This season, as we reflect with young artists on Home in the Time of Brooklyn, we’re inviting our online audience to join the conversation. We’re investigating creative practice, defining home, and reflecting on Brooklyn’s past, present, and future. Grab your lunch and follow along on #BKArtHome.
by651 ARTS13 Views