- This season, as we reflected with young artists on Home in the Time of Brooklyn, we invited our online audience to join the conversation. We’ve investigated creative practice, defining home, and reflecting on Brooklyn’s past, present, and future.
Grab your lunch and follow along on #BKArtHome.
- — #watchactvote bot (@TONYCnimm)Mon, May 08 2017 22:10:33
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:15:01
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:33:44
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:34:39
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:36:22
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:42:53Also, this wknd we culminated our think-tank process with a Festival of Ideas. ICYMY, check out a recap @ https://storify.com/651ARTS/bkarthome-festival-of-ideas … #BKArtHome
- — 651 ARTS (@651ARTS)Wed, May 10 2017 16:44:24Of course! In the meantime we want to know who's chatting with us. Share ur name, location & artistic/creative medium u thrive in #BKArtHome https://twitter.com/museumhue/status/862346701822074882 …
Q1. We want to know who's chatting with us. Share your name, location & the artistic and/or creative medium you thrive in.
- — Museum Hue (@museumhue)Wed, May 10 2017 16:53:28#Brooklyn #BrooklynArt We want to hear from you! Join us now for #BKArtHome. https://twitter.com/651ARTS/status/862349507035615232 …
- — Dr Herukhuti (@DrHerukhuti)Wed, May 10 2017 16:53:45@651ARTS Crown Heights, theatre, performance art, creative non-fiction, Theatre of the Oppressed, poetry, culinary arts, ritual, Erotics.
#BKArtHome Conversations: Celebrating Our Art Homes
We culminated our Home in the Time of Brooklyn think-tank by sharing a bit of the work that we've done. Cohort artist and Museum Hue co-founder, Monica Montgomery also joined us to discuss the think-tank process and reflect on questions of home, Brooklyn, and our own creative expressions.
by651 ARTS6 Views