- — Chris Hitchcock (@CHitch94)Mon, Apr 04 2016 23:02:23Chris from Bloomington, IN. I teach world history for an online HS affiliated w/ Indiana University. Also a #sschat co-leader. :)
- — Michael Milton (@42ThinkDeep)Mon, Apr 04 2016 23:03:14Hi! I'm Michael, an #sschat co-leader. I teach World & US History. And I'm debating traveling around the US to learn & solve mysteries.
- — Origins (@OriginsOSU)Mon, Apr 04 2016 23:07:06Dueling documents: marriage equality and civil liberties - http://origins.osu.edu/teacher-tools/marriage-rights … #teachertoolkit #historyteacher #sschat #sociology
- — Tim (@historycomics)Mon, Apr 04 2016 23:07:14Would it be gauche for me 2give a link?The great @vicpasquantonio published an article on PBS about my class http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/how-i-use-comic-books-as-a-learning-tool-in-my-social-studies-classroom/ … #sschat
- — Add On History (@AddOn_History)Mon, Apr 04 2016 23:07:38Debate, discuss, and think about topics in history in this Sports Draft type game. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/History-Draft-History-themed-Review-and-Debate-Game-2360876 … #edchat #gbl #sschat
#SSChat: Participatory Citizenship
Hosted by @MsWhiteSocStud 4/4/2016
byMichael Milton55 Views