- — Dr. Andrea R. Pleau (@DrPleau1)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:00:07Good evening, everyone! Welcome to #sschat ! Our topic for this evening is "Teaching Primary Source Documents". Please introduce yourself!
- — Bill Chapman (@classroomtools)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:00:47Hello #sschat, this is Bill Chapman, a retired secondary social studies teacher, checking in from Berkeley, CA.
- — Brian Thomas (@Brian_ThomasTCI)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:00:51
- — Dr. Andrea R. Pleau (@DrPleau1)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:02:29Greetings, Emily! I teach 7th gr SS also! #sschat https://twitter.com/owensemilyg/status/778006278425743361 …
- — Emily Owens (@owensemilyg)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:03:41
- — Dr. Andrea R. Pleau (@DrPleau1)Mon, Sep 19 2016 23:04:20Here we go folks --- 1st question for #sschat this evening: Q1: Why would you classify primary source docs as "raw materials" so to speak?
9/19 #sschat on Teaching Primary Source Documents
Hosted by @DrPleau1
byMichael Milton89 Views