- — OESSTA (@oessta1)Thu, Feb 25 2016 18:29:31Please consider signing up as guest facilitator for #ontsshg chats. @oessta1 will support you! Thank you! @24gizmo https://docs.google.com/document/d/141T_nO3FKfRqiDDuLz2J22bmmbXh0RsmU4E4jvMp7Ic/edit …
- — Deborah McCallum (@Bigideasinedu)Fri, Feb 26 2016 00:04:50
- — OESSTA (@oessta1)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:09:16
- — Deborah McCallum (@Bigideasinedu)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:10:12I'mDebbie McCallum from Barrie. I just wrote my 1st book 'The Feedback Friendly Classroom' and am looking forward to a great chat! #ontsshg
- — Beate PLanche Ed.D. (@bmplanche)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:13:23#ontsshg A1 I am thinking that inquiry feedback to students needs to be personalized. Some students need direct support more than others.
- — Deborah McCallum (@Bigideasinedu)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:13:54
- — sarahbrillinger (@sbrillinger1)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:15:15Space for?s support2craft quality questions-re-crafting "living" texts written by students with responses to own inquiry questions #ontsshg
- — Deborah McCallum (@Bigideasinedu)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:15:56
- — Louise Robitaille (@Robitaille2011)Fri, Feb 26 2016 02:17:08Hey Jon! Miss you! What's new in #SMCDSBLearns? #ontsshg https://twitter.com/rajalingam/status/703040633469014016 …
The Feedback Friendly Classroom - OESSTA Chat
What is the role of feedback in an inquiry based classroom? How does feedback relate to disciplinary thinking? How do you include students and feedback in the inquiry process? Follow our engaging discussion.
bybyron stevenson75 Views