- — Graham Andre' (@grahamandre)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:37:27A1: Easy Twitter, before Twitter it was a general Google search, but Twitter allows me to be more specific in what/who inspires #aussieED
- — timmsy (@mareetimms)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:38:02A1 defintely #aussieED - amazing inspiration/collab - also love to chat to "whippersnappers" in the teaching game - they have gr8t ideas.
- — Eddie Woo (@misterwootube)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:38:13A1. Very fortunate to be in a combined staff room w/ 75 tchrs from other KLAs. Always inspiring conversations happening somewhere! #aussieED
- — Anne Gripton (@gripgirl)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:38:16
- — Amanda Meyer (@243Rin)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:38:16A1: a lot of my inspiration comes from local network of schools and showcases we have. Day to day from colleagues and students #aussieED
- — Abigail Mann (@abbiemann1982)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:38:20#aussieED A1. I get huge amounts of inspiration from blogs and Twitter. Best form of CPD! TeachMeets are brilliant too!
- — Melissa Daniels (@PensiveM)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:39:05#aussieED A1. Important to be surrounded by the energy-givers. Too much cynicism in our profession...best to be an energy-giver as well!
- — Sarah (@sarahtirtilas)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:39:05A1: Love spending countless hours on Pinterest, but the magic happens in our pln'ing team, we talk through and build on our ideas #aussieED
- — Asbjørn Skovsende (@danishbuddha)Sun, Jan 11 2015 09:39:28A1: also use the feedback you get from the Ss, even use it through i'm moving from school to museum teachings #aussieed
Tips & Tricks - #aussieED (11 Jan 2015)
byMarnel van der Spuy181 Views