- — gmacmanus (@gmacmanus)Thu, May 21 2015 08:38:29#edchatnz a1: not the auckland grammar model of one size fits all http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11446451 …
- — Nic Mason (@fuse711)Thu, May 21 2015 08:41:55Yes! Totally couldn't agree more. In a nutshell - this is the essence of mlp #edchatnz https://twitter.com/karyngra/status/601306082057715712 …
- — Annemarie Hyde (@mrs_hyde)Thu, May 21 2015 08:38:39A1 #edchatnz Recognising that learning doesn't need to take place in a factory styled classroom with desks facing front to a chalk & talker.
- — Troy Duckworth (@tewakatroy)Thu, May 21 2015 08:39:00A1 Putting students in charge of their learning, moving away from teachers being the holders of all knowledge and Ss are sponges #edchatnz
- — Bridget Casse (@BridgetCasse)Thu, May 21 2015 08:39:31
- — Jennie L (@Jackbillie35)Thu, May 21 2015 08:39:31A1 #edchatnz MLP means the teachers doing thinking and learning about how to best meet the needs of the students they have in their schools
- — Bridget Compton-Moen (@BridgetLCM)Thu, May 21 2015 08:39:47A1- MLP has the learner at centre. Personalised. Mentoring. Using tools which enable rich learning (whatever they may be) #edchatnz
Modern Learning Practice - #edchatNZ (21 May 2015)
What does it look like (in old and new schools), and why should we care?
byMarnel van der Spuy1 Like752 Views