- — Graham Andre' (@grahamandre)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:32:51#aussieED Hi Graham Andre from the UK, my coding experience doesnt go far beyond basic Scratch i'm afraid, oh yes and roamer and beebot :-)
- — Kimberley Sutton (@TeachMissSutton)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:33:21#aussieED I'm Kim from Sydney - started looking at coding last year, teaching it this year.. Actually one of my students is!!
- — Annemarie Hyde (@mrs_hyde)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:33:07#aussieED Annemarie from Rotorua NZ. Have a coding elective 2 lessons in. Exploring. Also Code Club on G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106811301192271648305 …
- — Mr Drake ☃ (@draketeach)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:39:21#AussieEd A1.1 coding is the ability to speak a language that will make the computer do something, which requires computational thinking
- — Eddie Woo (@misterwootube)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:39:37A1. It's all about clear logic & problem solving. How do you design a process to help you tackle/understand a complex scenario? #aussieED
- — Nicole O'Brien (@NicoleOB2014)Sun, Aug 03 2014 10:39:59
Coding - #aussieED - 3 Aug 2014
byMarnel van der Spuy241 Views