Lots of people tried out sparklines embedded in tweets after my post. I'm collecting some here.
A birder graphed his year list.
One man's perfect iTunes equalizer settings:
Spaces between the blocks work well with small datasets.
- Sports, unsurprisingly, are a good source of data for sparktweets. I really like this guy's variation, which visualizes wins and losses by the Cleveland Indians this season:
- Scott tweeted Skype's valuations over time.
- I guess it was not so pleasant downtown today.
- And this made me laugh:
- This guy graphed his Nike+ data:
- The Australian Broadcasting Corporation tried it!
- So did, Time magazine, sort of:
- This sparktweet actually taught me something new:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.