UMA Twitter chat 25 Apr 2012
User-Managed Access gives users more control over online sharing and lets websites outsource user privacy and sharing preferences!
- — Eve Maler (@xmlgrrl)Wed, Apr 25 2012 09:18:43
- UMA next steps in the face of OpenID Connect maturation: interop testing, business use cases
- Standardizing the interface between OAuth authorization servers and resource servers:
- Healthcare use cases for and interest in UMA:
- — Eve Maler (@xmlgrrl)Wed, Apr 25 2012 09:38:51
- New free open-source Python library for UMA:
- — Eve Maler (@xmlgrrl)Wed, Apr 25 2012 09:20:52
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.