UMA Twitter chat 14 Mar 2012
User-Managed Access lets users gain more control over online sharing and lets websites outsource user privacy and sharing preferences!
- The intro...
- — User-Managed Access (@UMAWG)Wed, Mar 07 2012 17:10:55
- — Christopher Brown (@chriscb)Wed, Mar 14 2012 09:02:12
- Security of OAuth tokens vs. "secret URLs":
- Business (non-"user-centric") use cases for UMA:
- Followup items from this section: UMA branding question, collection of business use cases.
- — Justin Richer (@zer0n1ne)Wed, Mar 14 2012 09:05:03How can we get the user out of UMA? The provisioning, permissions, and verification components are useful outside of the base case #umachat
- — Eve Maler (@xmlgrrl)Wed, Mar 14 2012 09:07:04
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.