KV Summit 2012
2-day CEO summit for Khosla Ventures portfolio companies (Storify is one of them).
- First presentation by @EricRies, author of the Lean Startup
- Then Bing Gordon from KPCB took the stage to talk about customer management as a dating experience.
- — (@StuartBlitz)Mon, May 21 2012 08:40:09
- CEO of Lookout (John Hering) on his experience as an entrepreneur.
- Last presentation of this batch was about being certain, even when you are wrong (by Robert Burton)
- Dan Rose, VP partnerships Facebook
- Facebook is about two things: identity and sharing
- Every mockup in Mark's office are mobile first. It's the priority for this year.
- David Lawee, leveraging google (off the record)
- Samir from KV talk about raising money for clean tech outside of sand hill road.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.