New member of the WVU family visits campus
Nefeterius McPherson received a life-changing liver transplant nearly a year ago. Her donor was a 12-year-old West Virginian - a WVU fan. McPherson visited campus and spoke to a class filled with journalism students on Friday. For more, visit: http://go.wvu.edu/U8SYYG.
- — Lexi Miller (@leximiller3)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:53:40Nefeterius will be honored on the field at halftime tomorrow, everyone tune in whether you are there or watching on TV #wvorgandonor
- — Megan Hoel (@meg_alexandraa)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:43:50
- — Kari Diviney (@KariDiviney)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:42:54
- — Kari Diviney (@KariDiviney)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:38:43
- — Britt Smith (@hey_brittney)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:36:27Really inspiring how McPherson is trying to keep Taitlyn's memory alive, through family contact, and social media #WVorgandonor
- — Kari Diviney (@KariDiviney)Fri, Nov 02 2012 08:33:50
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!