- Many readers wanted more practical apps and gadgets to use in everyday life.
- — Wayne Robinson (@waynerobinson)Tue, Jan 08 2013 10:39:16
- — Sonic (@Sonic_SOGMC)Tue, Jan 08 2013 11:37:46
- — Andrew Campling (@Andrew_Campling)Tue, Jan 08 2013 10:36:10
- Will this be the year you can leave the credit card at home? A few commenters said they wanted more mobile payment choices.
- — Jeff Richards (@jrichlive)Mon, Jan 07 2013 12:22:33
- For others, their personal-technology wish for 2013 was to have more privacy and deal with less gadgets.
- — Rajiv Pant (@rajivpant)Mon, Jan 07 2013 12:29:42
- A desire for longer battery life - the bane of many a smartphone owner's existence - came up.
- — Sam Sheffer (@samsheffer)Tue, Jan 08 2013 10:26:23
- What are your personal technology wishes for 2013? Tell us with #techwishes.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.