Cabin, Castle or Bat Cave? Readers Describe Dream Homes
- Many American readers described places close to home, in scenic areas across the U.S.
- Others looked to more farflung locales for their inspiration.
- Many of the responses paid more attention to the surroundings than the home itself. One priority for many commenters was to be close to a body of water.
- A few people commented that they valued their loved ones more than the material comforts of a new home.
- For some jet-setting readers, there was no single ideal home. They would choose to travel as much as possible.
- The not-so-humble abodes of superheroes inspired others.
- And some readers took the opportunity to think outside of the box.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.