The Northeast Blizzard, in Instagram Photos
- As the snow began to fall in New York City, one woman took a photo appropriate for New York Fashion Week. This showed the view from Bergdorf Goodman on Fifth Avenue.
- An employee who works in the Empire State Building took this photo from the 45th floor.
- In Connecticut, a high school student skipped the traditional snow man. Instead, he said he spent two hours building "the best seat in the house."
- Many readers shared their snapshots of a winter wonderland. This one is a view of a road in Huntington, Long Island.
- This view is from a window in Boston.
- Meanwhile, back in New York, this person attempted to haul recycling in the snow while rollerblading.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.