- Long bus lines greeted commuters near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- One Brooklyn worker had an easy bus commute, but only because she left before dawn.
- — Julie (@juliepaulauski)Thu, Nov 01 2012 07:11:22
- This Queens resident tweeted about a long and expensive cab ride into Manhattan.
- WSJ Reporter Dawn Wotapka described the crowded scene on her subway. Others also joked about the packed trains.
- — Dawn Wotapka (@dwotapka)Thu, Nov 01 2012 07:00:39
- — Shirley Ramos (@ShoileyNaomi12)Thu, Nov 01 2012 07:44:53
- Some readers looked on the bright side of simply walking to work.
- Others commented on the dedication of their coworkers, who biked long distances to get to work.
- This New Jersey resident didn't have the option to work from the office, or from home.
- One stranded commuter had an interstate journey ahead of her.
- Some readers in other parts of the country were impressed by the commuters' stories. Sara Mauskopf, a product manager at Twitter, was among those who praised them.
- — Zara Arboleda (@ZaraTV)Thu, Nov 01 2012 07:29:38To think, I complain if the Fresno lights aren't synchronized. Check out #mycommute, the tweets of people trying to get to work in NYC. Wow.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!