Readers Respond: Movies to Sum up Valentine's Day
- The classic romances all made an appearance. In addition to mentions of "Annie Hall" and "Casablanca," these movies were also recommended by multiple readers.
- Some more modern tales of love also made an appearance.
- — Denise Bonura (@dbonura_RH)Thu, Feb 14 2013 07:47:24A movie to sum up my thoughts on Valentine's Day? 50 First Dates. He makes her fall in love with him every day. That's true love.#vdaymovies
- Quite a few readers mentioned a specific scene or a favorite quote from their #vdaymovies pick.
- — Lynn-Holly Fisher (@LynnHollyFisher)Thu, Feb 14 2013 08:45:41
- — Daniel Sirignano (@Dan_Sirignano)Thu, Feb 14 2013 08:05:23
- And some readers were a bit less optimistic about love.
- — David Klein (@DavidKisHere)Thu, Feb 14 2013 07:53:43
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.