- In Lower Manhattan, cars were still submerged in water in a parking garage.
- JetBlue Airways tweeted this photo from LaGuardia Airport, where a gate submerged in water appeared to be leading nowhere.
- The MTA posted this image of boats on the train tracks near Metro North's station in Ossining, N.Y.
- WSJ sports columnist Jason Gay took this photo of a building with a facade ripped off near the Brooklyn Queens Expressway.
- More than 250,000 Con Ed customers in New York City lost power. In Manhattan, these New Yorkers piled into a Duane Reade to charge their phones and get in touch with friends and family.
- Meanwhile, New Yorkers who lost Internet access at home clustered outside of Starbucks to access its wi-fi.
- Some residents in New Jersey woke up this morning to see flooding outside of their windows. WSJ Technology Editor Scott Austin shared this photo from Hoboken.
- In Brooklyn, journalist Ahmed Shihab-Eldin shared these photos of a home in Prospect Heights that was blocked by a tree.
- Some photos of the aftermath conveyed hope, like these viral images of rainbows taken from lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!