- The economy dominated the responses.
- — James E. Gardner (@JamesEGardner2)Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:09:11
- — Cesar Lopez (@_CesarLopez_)Fri, Jan 18 2013 09:09:41
- Those with environmental concerns also had a lot of ideas.
- — Shawn Hunter (@ShawnEHunter)Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:00:35
- — Brian Sheridan (@greenlarivers)Fri, Jan 18 2013 09:33:07
- Some expressed skepticism that anything good can come from this president's second term.
- Other want to see momentum from the first term accomplishments sustained.
- — Pat (@SeasonOnThe101)Fri, Jan 18 2013 09:21:24
- Foreign policy was priority one for some.
- — Chad Tomme™ (@TheChadTomme)Fri, Jan 18 2013 09:18:34
- Finally, a wish that many shared and retweeted was for a more civil discourse in Washington.
- — Natalie Albertson (@nataliealb)Fri, Jan 18 2013 08:32:47
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.