- Many readers said they were better off because of their children. But their sentiments were mixed: happy about their growing family, but worried about their financial future.
- — Jared Mestler (@jsmestler)Wed, Aug 08 2012 08:44:38
- — Joey Scott (@joeyscott05)Wed, Aug 08 2012 10:10:32
- Meanwhile, students and recent graduates talked about drowning in student-loan debt and having trouble landing a job.
- But there was some optimism from other recent grads. They stressed the importance of personal responsibility.
- — Briana Hatcher (@missbrinicole)Wed, Aug 08 2012 10:13:22
- — Sarah Howlett (@sarahprotz)Wed, Aug 08 2012 10:07:04
- While most of the "better off" commenters focused on their family, the "worse off" ones overwhelmingly commented on their financial situation.
- — Vassie™ (@viivanova)Wed, Aug 08 2012 09:08:00
- Quite a few readers commented that their lives had improved because of a recent move. Three of them had moved to New York City.
- — Stephanie Florence (@StephanieFlo)Wed, Aug 08 2012 09:18:10
- — Amanda LaRiviere (@AmandaLaRiviere)Wed, Aug 08 2012 10:02:08
- Overall, the responses were more positive than negative. Some readers talked about the importance of stepping back and taking stock of their lives.
- — Bee Gans (@BeeGans1)Wed, Aug 08 2012 09:26:48
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.