#WTSLondon - Age-Group World Championships
Thousands of athletes hit Hyde Park for the Olympic distance 2013 ITU World Championship races today, as dozens of 2013 ITU World Championship titles were decided. Here is the social wrap from today.
- Just like in the Sprint Distance race on Thursday, the first person across the line in the Olympic distance race was a Norwegian, Morten Hansen.
- And while Team Norway wasn't one of the largest, they did have one of the most entertaining teams, including this trio of mamils.
- Overall a total of 85 different nations competed at in London this year. And there was one very unique first. It was a history-making moment when @ShirinGermaniTri became the first woman from Iran to compete at an ITU World Championships.
- Whether you spectated or competed, there was plenty out in Hyde Park having a great time today. Congratulations to everyone who competed, and thanks to everyone who spectated!
- Find some of the most inspiring stories of age-groupers racing in London here today.
- Overall, it was the huge British team at home that dominated the medal tally.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.