#roadtolondon photo competition - Week 1
Earlier this week we launched our Road to London photo competition and asked you, where in the world are you getting involved in triathlon? So far we've had dozens of great entries, here are some of our favourites.
- This one comes in from Australia, what's not to love about bike training on a boat?
"Love doing my windtrainer sessions on the boat when we are holidaying in the Whitsunday Islands, North QLD. What a view."
- There is this scenic sunset pic from Santa Fe from Allison Kuszmaul.
- @JanetteLindores sent in this pic of a lake swim on the Gold Coast in Australia.
- .This one is from New Zealand's Maren Klum
- How about this for a ride? Norway sent in by Maximilian Hübl
- What about this for a cool change? The Isle of Mann TT course as ridden by Anna Cole.
- To view all entries, click on the competition link and go to the 'vote,' page.
- There is still plenty of time to enter your best location shots - over the next four weeks we are inviting triathletes and triathlon fans around the world to share their best shots and enter into the draw to win a trip to the Canadian Rockies and check out the 2014 Grand Final location, Edmonton. And as well as going in the draw for the main prize, every single entry will receive a free digital edition of Triathlon 2012, a beautiful memento of the 2012 season filled with some of the best ITU photos and videos of the season.
Remember while this competition is to celebrate the lead in to the 2013 Grand Final, but it is not limited to athletes who are racing in London. Everyone can enter and take home a free e-book. You can enter on Facebook using the link above. Read more about the competition here.
- And remember you can follow us on Instagram, we are at @worldtriathlon.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.