- We published a blog post with all the girls' bios on Wednesday.
- We prepared the WMC office for training:
- Our VP of Programs Jamia Wilson (@JamiaW) introduced WMC's mission and initiatives.
- The young women learned about "elevator pitches" and filled out worksheets on their expertise.
- Our Video Content Manager Elisa Kreisinger (@popcultpirate) instructed the trainees on video remixing.
- Then the PGVers themselves chimed in!
- — Emma Axelrod (@EmmaAxelrod)Fri, Jul 20 2012 14:38:40Well #pgv, I've done my homework and finally joined the network. So excited for two more super inspirational and informative days!
- And then Day 2 began with expert media coach Chris Jahnke (@ChristineJahnke).
- WMC Board Member and thought leader Gloria Feldt chimed in, congratulating PGVer Emma Axelrod on her Change.org petition calling for a woman to moderate the 2012 presidential debate.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.