Where We Doodle!
Today on WNPR's Where We Live, we discussed one of civilization's most precious art forms: DOODLING! Are you a regular doodler? Send us your favorites with the hashtag #wnprdoodle This Storify has been updated with tweets & doodles we received during the re-broadcast of this show on 10/11/13.
- Our guests include master doodler and leading advocate of doodling Sunni Brown."I know that doodling has a profound impact on the way that we can process information and the way that we can solve problems," said Brown in a 2011 TED Talk.
- Our local doodlers include Constanza Segovia. She's a designer at co:lab in Hartford and you may recognize her doodles from events like Catie Talarski's Radio Adventure Theater and *the ear cave*.
- (side note - Constanza also illustrated our fantastic Where We Live mug.)
- "(Doodling) is how we breathe, creatively."- Roger Cameron
- The following doodles came to us during the rerun of Just Doodle It.
- Thanks to Josh for this link:
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!