Terence Cantarella navigated Miami-Dade via the canals and the Miami River. He had nothing more than a tin canoe, a backpack, a voice recorder and two paddles. Follow the journey here as we explore Miami-Dade's canals.
- Final Day of Canoe Project: Thursday, April 19, 2012
- Click on the post below to see Terence's photos' of the last leg of his journey.
- Beautiful video by Mike Alen of the Miami Herald shows some of the landscapes Terence paddled through on his journey
- That's "navigation," Terence!
- Click the link below to see some of the photos Terence has collected so far on his own camera...
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!