The breach of pledges and lies by Ms. Park
For the fifties, who massively supported President Park's basic pension plan as they prepare to join the group of senior citizens, this is a case of ＂betrayal.＂
- Before election : She has pledged to provide [basic pension] benefits to all senior citizens.After election : President Park, "I Am Sorry We Cannot Provide Pension Benefits to All.
- This woman has no qualms about lying.이 여자는거짓말하는 데 대해서 양심에 가책을 받지 않는다
- 월스트리트 저널 박근혜 공약 축소 비판 번역ㅣ정상추 2013.09.28Welfare Retreat Adds to Heat on President Park Wall Street Journal (blog) -
- 블럼버그 통신: 박근혜 선거공약인 노인연금,4대질환등 핵심공약이 선거 투표획득에 도움을 주었는데대선후 이를 축소하는것은 배신행위 - 기사중
Scaling back the pension pledge would be an “act of betrayal,"
- Controversial Basic Pension Program : Updated: OCT 31, 2013http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=152798 …
- The Justice Party floor leader Sim Sang-jeung said, "The revised basic pension plan is an apparent fraud and an official declaration of the abandonment of the campaign pledge."
Red cards to the presidentMembers of civic groups including My Welfare and Elderly Union hold a press conference in front of the Ministry of Health and Welfare in Seoul’s Jongno district showing red cards to the government over recent backpedaling on election welfare pledges, including a monthly pension for all elderly people, Sept. 26. They are calling for a tax to be introduced that could be used to fund expanded social welfare. (News1)
- Ms. Park's original pledge to provide the maximum 186 dollars to all Koreans in this age group was broken.[More]
- Watering down populist pledgesThis cartoon depicts President Park Geun-hye serving an elderly woman watered down soup, in an allusion to her failure to keep a promise to provide a basic pension of 200,000 won per month to all people over 65 years of age. Park watered down her pledge and now only the lowest earning 70% of elderly people will receive it. (by Jang Bong-koon)
- 진영 복지부 장관 사퇴 : 이것은 양심상의 문제라며 박근혜 정부에 일침
- 진영 복지장관 사표 제출...정총리 즉각 반려 ... 그러나...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.