The Crucible (Dogani) is coming to theaters on September 22.
"The Crucible" is a film based on the true story of hearing-impaired children being sexually abused by their teachers.
Gong's new novel is based on the sexual assault incident at Gwangju Inhwa School, a special school for deaf students, in which educational workers continuously sexually harassed disabled students in 2005
[K-WAVE STATION] ep15_11.09.23,
Movie "Dogani" w/ Gong Yoo, :
- Sometimes you really have to think that school is the most dangerous place for a Korean kid to be.
MB 정권으로 바뀐지 집행유예로 풀려났다는 말에 분노를 느끼는 분들이 많습니다. 광주인화학교 사건은 이명박 정부가 국민에게 행하는 폭악 정치의 표출입니다.
- 특히 추천합니다 이 포스팅 꼭 읽어보세요...정의란 무엇인지...
- The Crucible is a novel that deals with a factual case in Gwangju Inhwa School for the deaf and dumb students
- The Crucible" to release in September starring Gong Yoo and Jung Yoo-mi
- Film tackles the devious tactics of the powerful and is a searing indictment of popular indifference
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.