The most dangerous Hydrofluoric acid gas Leak South Korea
On Sept. 27, about 10 tons of hydrofluoric acid leaked on the compound of chemical maker Hube Global at the Gumi National Industrial Complex in the southern city of Gumi, killing five workers. Hydrofluoric acid gas is an acute poison which can immediately and permanently damage lungs and bones,
- 한국의 남부에 구미에있는 화학 공장에서 폭발 적어도 5 노동자를 죽이고 목요일 28 다른 부상, 경찰은 말했다.
- 불화 수소 가스 폭발 현장이 CCTV에 잡혔다.
Hydrogen Fluoride Release Kills 5 (CCTV)
- Netizen outrage
1. location: Gumi, North Gyeongsang. The accident occurred on Sept. 27. at 3:43 p.m.
- Another storify
- Reference Video : Another Bhopal? It's dreadful Disaster.
2. Gumi gas leak accident photos, videos : About 15 tons of poisonous gas pumped out
- So far 5 people died from inhaling poisonous gas.
- about 10 tons Hydrofluoric acid Gas fumes billow up into the sky and spread up to over 2 km after a leak at a factory in the Gumi National Industrial Complex.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!