College, Cost and the Commonwealth: A Presidential Roundtable at W&M #prezpanel
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan and U.S. Under Secretary of Education Martha Kanter visited William & Mary July 13, 2012 and led a discussion with presidents and other high-ranking educational officers from area college and universities on affordability and accountability in higher ed.
- Publicity for the event began early in the week, ramping up to Friday's panel.
- — William and Mary (@williamandmary)Mon, Jul 09 2012 12:17:32
- — William and Mary (@williamandmary)Tue, Jul 10 2012 06:03:47
- — William and Mary (@WMNews)Thu, Jul 12 2012 06:15:00
- — York/Poquoson News (@DPYork_Poquoson)Thu, Jul 12 2012 06:35:34
- — Laura E Soerensson (@LSOERENSSON)Thu, Jul 12 2012 17:14:03
- — Cathy Grimes (@cathgrimes)Fri, Jul 13 2012 05:59:50
- — Massie Ritsch (@ED_Outreach)Fri, Jul 13 2012 09:29:30
- — Anne Charity Hudley (@ACharityHudley)Fri, Jul 13 2012 09:43:23
- W&M President Taylor Reveley started the panel with some opening remarks.
- Then the floor was opened to Secretary Duncan and Undersecretary Kanter to discuss the day's topics with college presidents from around the Commonwealth.
- — Cathy Grimes (@cathgrimes)Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:51:45
- — Massie Ritsch (@ED_Outreach)Fri, Jul 13 2012 10:54:09
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.