#WHTweetup: Holidays at the White House
On December 5th, 2011, White House Twitter followers visited the White House to engage with administration officials and tour the White House during the holiday season. Here's a look at what some of our guests had to say:
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Wed, Nov 09 2011 11:58:02
- — Kara Dunford (@kedunford)Fri, Dec 09 2011 10:39:16
- — Renita Hosler (@allierose)Mon, Dec 05 2011 12:16:09
- — Nicholas Wikar (@NicholasWikar)Mon, Dec 05 2011 06:31:48
- — Michael Douglas (@MichaelWDouglas)Mon, Dec 05 2011 18:05:34
- — Jonathan E Smith (@JonathanESmith)Mon, Dec 05 2011 18:54:40
- — stephaniekays (@)Mon, Dec 05 2011 17:54:10
- — Cecile Remington (@petitefleur77)Mon, Dec 05 2011 09:29:07Laura Dowling, WH florist told us that Bo, America's favorite canine, can be found in every decorated room in the WH. #WHtweetup
- — Dennis Bonilla (@harbingeralpha)Mon, Dec 05 2011 09:32:38
- — Dorothy St. James (@DorothyStJames)Mon, Dec 05 2011 12:28:55The chefs try to get most of thier ingriedences from local farmers. They visit farmers markets to see who has the best veggies. #WHTweetup
- — Marc Tomik (@marctomik)Mon, Dec 05 2011 11:19:45The biggest surprise of the #whtweetup was the resonance of citizen engagement. Staff of the most powerful man on earth asking us for help.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- WiggOut NewsTweetup at the WH lol2014-03-06T00:35:05.679Z