#WHChat: The Affordable Care Act with Jeanne Lambrew
Following the Supreme Court's decision to uphold the Affordable Care Act, Jeanne Lambrew, Deputy Assistant to the President for Health Policy, answered your questions on Twitter about what the law means for you and your family.
- — Aaron Frink (@manbearfrink)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:15:35
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:40:29
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:44:28
- — Dave Moats (@davemoats)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:17:59As a small business owner how will this affect my ability to provide health care for my employees? Will my costs sky rocket? #WHChat
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:47:19.@davemoats #smallbiz tax credit available now -- 2M workers have been helped & more choices to come in 2014: http://www.healthcare.gov/news/factsheets/2011/08/small-business.html …e.whchatws/factsheets/2011/08/small-business.html #whchat
- — K Charles Branch (@KCharlesJr)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:43:21
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 13:55:48.@KCharlesJr For the "middle" -- Free prevention benefits, more value for premium $s w/ 80/20 rule: http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2012pres/06/20120621a.html …ewwhchats/2012pres/06/20120621a.html #whchat
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:00:46
- — Luke Onachila (@MARYLANDDUDE)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:00:32#whchat what impact (if any) will ACA have on those of us who already have full coverage? Will we see a levelling of costs across the board?
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Thu, Jun 28 2012 14:03:37.@MARYLANDDUDE For people already insured --> insurance gets more secure, more affordable, no limits on care: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/06/28/supreme-court-upholds-president-obamas-health-care-reform …e.whchatog/2012/06/28/supreme-court-upholds-president-obamas-health-care-reform #whchat
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!