WH Office Hours with Mark Zuckerman 10/28/11
Mark Zuckerman, Deputy Director of Domestic Policy Council, answers your questions on the steps President Obama is taking to help make college more affordable and make it even easier for students to repay their federal student loans.
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:08:11
- — John Lombard (@JLombard207)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:07:38Mark, I finished my undergrad in 2006 and have been struggling with my student loans. Will this new program help me as well? #whchat
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:14:45.@JLombard207 You may qualify for help now. See IBR calculator: http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/students/english/IBRPlan.jsp … Might reduce payment to 15% of your income. #whchat
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:24:39
- — Thomas G. Appel (@tgappel)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:21:33How do I change my loan repayment plan? Det.whether I should I consolidate my loans? Effect of new policy on current loans? #whchat
- — Rodger I Padgett (@rip120751)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:23:21
- — White House Live (@WHLive)Fri, Oct 28 2011 12:38:36
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.