WH Office Hours with Brian Deese 10/25
Brian Deese, Deputy Director of the National Economic Council, answers questions on why we can't wait for Congress to pass the American Jobs Act and a series of executive actions to put pressure on Congress, including steps to make it easier for homeowners to refinance their mortgages.
- — jspriggs (@jspriggs)Tue, Oct 25 2011 09:41:00#WHChat Student debt set to hit $1 trillion, what kinds of debt-management solutions (post-grad) can you propose for this tough job climate?
- — WHLive (@WHLive)Tue, Oct 25 2011 13:11:28.@jspriggs Stay tuned -- the President will announce tomorrow steps to help reduce debt burden for graduates http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/10/24/we-cant-wait … #WHChat
- — brettdjackson (@brettdjackson)Tue, Oct 25 2011 12:33:14
- — DPMansdoerfer (@DPMansdoerfer)Tue, Oct 25 2011 13:13:52#whchat Since businesses think in the long run, will short-term tax cuts on the employer side do anything to increase hiring?
- — cachexxii (@cachexxii)Tue, Oct 25 2011 13:16:09#WHChat What are you going to do about businesses blacklisting the unemployed? Why is it legal to discriminate against the unemployed?
- — WHLive (@WHLive)Tue, Oct 25 2011 13:20:15.@TheMfgSummit It's a good idea, one we're working on. For example, see here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/06/08/president-obama-and-skills-americas-future-partners-announce-initiatives … #WHChat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.