#WHTweetup: United Kingdom Arrival Ceremony
@WhiteHouse invited Twitter followers to join the President in welcoming the UK Prime Minister to the White House for an official visit. After the ceremony, attendees from across the country engaged with Administration officials to discuss the visit and social media at the White House.
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Wed, Mar 14 2012 06:22:00
- — Travel - State Dept (@TravelGov)Wed, Mar 14 2012 06:00:18
- — Kia Morgan Smith (@KiaMorganSmith)Wed, Mar 14 2012 08:04:48
- — tracy diane (@dancingpilot)Wed, Mar 14 2012 08:39:24Hayden (US) + Barbour (UK) speaking together. Their friendship is obvious and a great representation of US/UK relations. #whtweetup
- — Rebecca (@RebeccaREvans)Wed, Mar 14 2012 09:00:20NEC Deputy Director: Engaging citizens helps form and execute policy. There's value in dialogue instead of static governing. #WHTweetup
- — Jeremy D. Thompson (@Reelpolitik)Wed, Mar 14 2012 08:47:20Since launching "We The People" online petitions, 86 have reached 25,000 signature threshold to require government response. #WHTweetUp
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!