Q&A: We the People
"We the People" provides you with a new way to petition the federal government to take action on a range of issues. After the announcement of the new tool, Macon Phillips, Director of the Office of Digital Strategy, responded to some of your questions on Twitter. http://www.whitehouse.gov/wethepeople
- — Nancy Scola (@nancyscola)Thu, Sep 01 2011 07:41:30
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Thu, Sep 01 2011 06:52:15
- — Sean McDonald (@McDapper)Thu, Sep 01 2011 07:07:45
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Thu, Sep 01 2011 07:08:02
- — Macon Phillips (EOP) (@macon44)Thu, Sep 01 2011 08:54:57@digiphile there will be a defined set of topic people can choose from but its a wide range, and there will also be ad hoc tags
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Thu, Sep 01 2011 07:05:39
- — mbrownerhamlin (@mbrownerhamlin)Thu, Sep 01 2011 07:08:26@macon44 very exciting - Will # of signers be public? Will you publicize what the signatories threshold for WH response is?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.