WH Office Hours: The Budget 3/21/12
In response to the Ryan Republican Budget, Acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget Jeff Zients, answered questions on Twitter about the President's balanced approach during a session of White House Office Hours.
- — Chris Clevenger (@ChrisEClevenger)Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:23:10
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 13:42:59.@ChrisEClevenger Good Q Big POTUS priority, we expanded #pell. GOP #budget wld cut pell by more than 1k in '14 http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/factsheet/an-economy-Built-to-last-and-a-world-class-education-for-our-children …e.WHChatb/factsheet/an-economy-Built-to-last-and-a-world-class-education-for-our-children #WHChat
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 13:47:15.@BobbyBroad cuts deep into ed, infrastructure, health care, clean #energy. See my blog here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance …e.whchatog/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance #whchat
- — Michael Hankins (@Pur48Ted)Wed, Mar 21 2012 12:17:03Consequences of no budget? RT @whitehouse Zients on the the Ryan-GOP Budget &consequences of imbalance: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance …e.gwhchatg/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance #whchat
- — Bobby Broadway (@BobbyBroad)Wed, Mar 21 2012 13:49:33
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 13:53:06
- — Marvin Mathew (@Marvin_Mathew)Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:19:41
- — mieke eoyang (@MiekeEoyang)Wed, Mar 21 2012 13:57:03
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 14:02:54.@MiekeEoyang Yes - #budget continues support for medical care: GI Bill, etc. More here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/factsheet/honoring-the-service-of-our-veterans …e.whchatb/factJoiningForcesg-the-service-of-our-veterans #whchat cc: @joiningforces
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 14:07:19.@CraigD_24 POTUS is deeply committed to keeping SS compact. Fact sheet: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/factsheet/an-economy-built-to-last-and-security-for-seniors …e.whchatb/factsheet/an-economy-built-to-last-and-security-for-seniors #whchat
- — T.J. Edler (@nvisionsunshine)Wed, Mar 21 2012 14:04:45
- — OMBPress (@OMBPress)Wed, Mar 21 2012 14:12:36.@nvisionsunshine For more info on POTUS plan: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/factsheet/an-economy-built-to-last-and-security-for-middle-class-families …e.gov/omb/fact http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance …ltwhchatst-and-security-for-middle-class-families More on GOP: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/03/21/ryan-republican-budget-consequences-imbalance #whchat
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!