One Morning on the T
It was just an ordinary MBTA rush hour, with all its sights, sounds and irritations. Here's the chatter from the morning of April 17, 2012. PLEASE NOTE: This piece includes some profanity. More coverage at wgbhnews.org.
- Some early updates from the ends of the lines ...
- And photos of early quiet:
- Through Foursquare, you can track some people's commutes:
- You can tell it's not an ordinary week in Boston.
- — Tom Hood (@HoneyBearTom)Tue, Apr 17 2012 05:02:09
- Ah, the sights and sounds ... and smells.
- L'enfer, c'est les autres. Les slow, spacey, heavily burdened, badly dressed autres.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.