#UWSocial Hears From Alumni Harbarth About Facebook
Having UWMadison alumni from near and far really sets the stage for cool presentations to the #UWSocial Team. Katie Harbath, now working for FaceBook shared information on FaceBook, Instagram, timelines, images and pro tips to sharpen your knowledge.
- — UW Madison LSC (@uw_lsc)Fri, Apr 27 2012 09:17:34
- — Mark Riechers (@MarkOnFire)Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:11:46Most people wont engage directly with your Timeline after the initial visit. Instead, they'll see your posts in their news feed. #UWSocial
- — UW-Madison Science (@UWMadScience)Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:16:41
- — Mark Riechers (@MarkOnFire)Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:18:03Improved admin tools allow you to encourage users to post to your timeline, then manually moderate the posts you want to promote. #uwsocial
- — WiscUnionDirectorate (@_WUD)Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:19:14
- — Matthew Wisniewski (@mwisniewski)Fri, Apr 27 2012 13:21:33
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.