Paynesville High School evacuated, possible carbon monoxide exposure
Students at Paynesville Area Secondary School were released from school early Tuesday because of possible carbon monoxide exposure. Students tweeted updates from the choir concert Monday, when several people fainted, as well as updates on Tuesday morning. Watch wctrib.com for more on this story.
- Tweets from the choir concert Monday night:
- On Tuesday morning, Paynesville students learned they would be released from school early.
- According to tweets posted, some people were taken to the hospital.
- — Jacob Mages (@jacob_mages)Mon, Dec 17 2012 20:47:58@C01E_W 2 people brought to the hospital (one is probably a seizure) and people have been dropping or getting sick ever since
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.