Andre Iguodala Press Conference (7/11/13)
Andre Iguodala was formally introduced as a Golden State Warrior during an introductory press conference on Thursday, July 11.
- — Golden St. Warriors (@warriors)Wed, Jul 10 2013 19:50:10
- — Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:05:47Warriors swingman Andre Iguodala said "their vision for what they want to do with this franchise" played huge part in wanting to come here.
- — Comcast SportsNet (@CSNAuthentic)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:07:12#WarriorsTalk -- Iguodala on #Warriors: "They were missing one piece. Hopefully I can be that piece." http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live …nbNBAre… #NBA
- — Comcast SportsNet (@CSNAuthentic)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:08:48#WarriorsTalk -- Bob Myers on Iguodala: "One of the best people you'll meet; you don't find players like this." http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live …coNBAage/csnbayareacom-live #NBA
- — Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:11:44Iguodala: The Warriors have "a batch of hungry basketball players." ... "Steph Curry is like the second coming of Jesus Christ."
- — Ethan Strauss (@SherwoodStrauss)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:11:50So apparently when Iguodala first met Harrison Barnes, he tricked the poor kid into thinking Iggy was a sports agent.
- — LetsGoWarriors (@LetsGoWarriors)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:12:03Iguodala telling the story of how in HS Harrison Barnes didn't know who he was, so Iggy said he was an agent. HB's mom chuckled.
- — Golden St. Warriors (@warriors)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:14:27
- — Maggie Pilloton (@MaggiePilloton)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:14:29
- — Comcast SportsNet (@CSNAuthentic)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:19:23#WarriorsTalk: Iguodala expects to have a lot of 12 point, 11 rebound, 11 assist nights http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live …nbWarriorsWaNBAors #NBA
- — Golden St. Warriors (@warriors)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:20:27
- — Rusty Simmons (@Rusty_SFChron)Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:23:14Iguodala tried to recruit Mark Jackson as a coach in Philadelphia and likes the "life-after-basketball" opportunities in the Bay Area.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!