Brendan Eich homophobe?
- First of all, what is Proposition 8?
- Here is the page where you can see he gave $1000 to support the law:
- A lot of people were very disappointed about it:
- — The Chaos Reactor (@chaosreactor)Tue, Apr 03 2012 08:00:47
- — Alex Coles (@myabc)Tue, Apr 03 2012 08:03:40truthy || falsy values – like JS, @BrendanEich also has issues with equality – http://projects.latimes.com/prop8/donation/8930/ …mes.com/prop8/donation/8930/
- — Peter Emborsky (@pemborsky)Tue, Apr 03 2012 08:24:24
- — Arran Ross-Paterson (@arranrp)Tue, Apr 03 2012 08:31:01Not cool @BrendanEich not cool at all http://projects.latimes.com/prop8/donation/8930/ …memozillarop8/donation/8930/ @mozilla
- — Mike Rundle (@flyosity)Tue, Apr 03 2012 09:40:50Sad to see that @BrendanEich donated $1,000 to support Prop 8 in California. http://projects.latimes.com/prop8/donation/8930/ …mes.comscoop8/donation/8930/ (via @sco)
- — Kai Gradert (@kaigradert)Tue, Apr 03 2012 10:13:24
- — Vrai (@DejaVrai)Tue, Apr 03 2012 11:25:41One more reason to never use any software by Mozilla. Besides the obvious reasons. http://projects.latimes.com/prop8/donation/8930/ …meBrendanEich/donation/8930/ @BrendanEich is a homophobe!
- — Matthew Tretter (@matthewwithanm)Tue, Apr 03 2012 12:25:23
- — PLT Alain de Botton (@PLTAlaindeB)Tue, Apr 03 2012 13:14:26It seems odd that Brendan Eich opposes same-sex marriage given the true perversions he willingly commits with his programming language.
- — André Foeken (@dreetje)Tue, Apr 03 2012 13:45:36It makes me so happy to read @BrendanEich's mentions and see him getting his bigot ass ripped a new one! let his 10k followers shun him.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!