Presidential debate | Oct. 3, 2012
Ventura County reacts to Wednesday night's presidential debate between Obama and Romney via Twitter.
- — Duvall (@DmarLasalle)Thu, Oct 04 2012 07:37:21People are ignorant on twitter.-____- all I heard was Obama this Obama that last night. I heard Obama got DESTROYED at the debate last night
- — Clay King (@TherealClayKing)Thu, Oct 04 2012 06:52:45
- — Ben Paddon (@BenPaddon)Thu, Oct 04 2012 06:02:35Last night I dreamt Obama and Romney had a #debate, and everyone said Romney won even though he clearly didn't understand what a debate was.
- — Jessica Elgot (@jessicaelgot)Thu, Oct 04 2012 04:54:19I do feel sorry for the TV news editors who had to find soundbites from the debate last night - when there were none...
- — Michael Fortner (@MikeFort82)Thu, Oct 04 2012 01:57:18@BarackObama You lost the debate, like you lost our countries respect in the worlds eye, Change will come, but the change will be you out.
- — John Shin (@johnshinceo)Wed, Oct 03 2012 23:16:46Gov Romney made it crystal clear how we R goin to bail out America 2night. Elect Romney 4President.If u disagree u didn't watch the debate.
- — Terry McCarty (@TVMCCA)Wed, Oct 03 2012 22:11:00Didn't see the debate, but wondering if MSM needs to overpraise Romney's performance to keep up illusion of a "real" horse race. #Debates
- — johanna jones (@msjohannajones)Wed, Oct 03 2012 21:59:53Am I going to look dumber in conversations for not watching the debate or for not understanding it if I do. #dilemma
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Johny WannaduyaRomney is a bold faced liar. He will say and do anything just to get elected, then once in office he will do just the opposite. Obama was more laid back almost...Romney is a bold faced liar. He will say and do anything just to get elected, then once in office he will do just the opposite. Obama was more laid back almost as if, " you want this job? you can have it" . Either way we are screwed.more2012-10-04T03:52:53.931Z