Blackberry 10 launch: online reaction
Research in Motion unveiled the Blackberry 10 on January 30, 2013. Here is what people are saying online
- — Gillian Shaw (@gillianshaw)Wed, Jan 30 2013 07:55:49
- — The New York Times (@nytimes)Wed, Jan 30 2013 08:08:08
- — David J. MacKay (@DavidJMacKay)Wed, Jan 30 2013 07:42:59Research in Motion has renamed itself Blackberry. Everyone outside Waterloo: "You mean Blackberry isn't their name?"
- — Blake King (@BlakeSoldIt)Wed, Jan 30 2013 09:29:34
- — DJ Thomas (@dj_dootytwankle)Wed, Jan 30 2013 09:29:13The #BlackBerry10 is being released...kids listening to Coolio while rollerblading in their Ed Hardy shirts are rejoicing.
- — Dan Hayward (@danielhayward)Wed, Jan 30 2013 09:31:58So now #BB10 has launched, BlackBerry can feel free to build a battery for my Bold running BB7 that lasts a whole day.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.