Teacher Appreciation Week
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7-11, and Teacher Appreciation Day was May 8th. People from across the country have been taking to social media to thank teachers for making a difference in their life or in the life of someone they love.
- — Katie Couric (@katiecouric)Sat, May 05 2012 09:40:11
- — applesandglue (@applesandglue)Tue, May 08 2012 08:47:14
- — AboutInsects (@AboutInsects)Wed, May 09 2012 07:42:08My MS science teacher, Judy Schmidt, told my folks to buy me a microscope for Christmas. She's the reason I do what I do. #thankateacher
- — Tammy Lively WFMS (@tammylively)Tue, May 08 2012 10:08:25It's National Teachers Day, and I want to thank Mrs. Elizabeth Karavitis who encouraged me to follow my dreams!! #Thankateacher
- — Ben Kuhlman (@bkuhl2you)Tue, May 08 2012 06:03:47My third grade teacher, Mrs. Piispanen, changed my life when she decided that I was a good student. I believed her. #thankateacher
- — Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner)Tue, May 08 2012 17:28:21
- — Andy Hollandbeck (@4ndyman)Tue, May 08 2012 08:25:01Thank you Mr Golando & Mr Maguire for making the choice b/w words & music hard, until I realized I could do both. #thankateacher
- — Erin Michelle (@MsUtecht1)Tue, May 08 2012 11:02:57Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! Thank you Mom for instilling in me a love for teaching. You were a magnificant one yourself. #ThankATeacher
- — Nina Brashears (@ninabrashears)Tue, May 08 2012 07:20:39Thanks to my teachers that I will remember as inspirational examples as I begin my first year as a teacher in the fall! #ThankaTeacher
- — Arne Duncan (@arneduncan)Tue, May 08 2012 16:50:39No other profession carries a greater burden for securing our economic future & no other profession deserves more respect. #thankateacher
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 3 already did!
- First Click Internet MarketingThanks to all the teachers!2013-08-13T12:11:17.550Z