Secretary Arne Duncan Visits Knoxville, Tennessee
U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan traveled to Knoxville, Tenn., on Wednesday April 3, for a series of events to highlight local education reform efforts and discuss President Obama’s proposals for increasing access to high-quality learning opportunities for all students.
- — Marciano Gutierrez (@mrmarcianog)Wed, Apr 03 2013 14:15:57
- — Karen Carson (@karencarson)Wed, Apr 03 2013 07:53:31At West High ready for a panel discussion; students, parents,teachers and @arneduncan. So many great things at Knoxville County Schools
- — Jim McIntyre (@knoxschoolsupt)Wed, Apr 03 2013 10:07:40
- — Jim McIntyre (@knoxschoolsupt)Thu, Apr 04 2013 05:49:37
- — Brandon Hamilton (@bran_hamilton)Wed, Apr 03 2013 12:35:04@arneduncan -- Mr. Secretary, your lecture at the University of Tennessee today filled me with hope and pride. Education must come first!
- — John C Bartlett, EdD (@BartlettJC)Wed, Apr 03 2013 17:05:13
- — Clark Harrington (@Clark_H10)Wed, Apr 03 2013 11:39:12I had the privilege to get to listen to @arneduncan speak today at UT. It's great to listen to his plan for improving future education
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.