Watching Paul Ryan's RNC speech in Janesville, WI
Our National Affairs Correspondent Cristina Costantini went back home to Wisconsin to watch Republican VP nominee's speech at La Hacienda Restaurant in his hometown of Janesville, Wisconsin. More: univisionnews.tumblr.com and twitter.com/univisionnews
- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:59:08
- — Saïd (@CreativelySaid)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:10:46Ryan: "I live on the same block where I grew up... Janesville is that kind of place." Why America can't see the global perspective #RNC2012
- — julescator (@julescator)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:13:00Here's when the Janesville plant closed: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?idx=292945 …usiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?idx=292945
- — TruthTeam2012 (@truthteam2012)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:02:30FACT: Paul Ryan blamed President Obama for a GM factory closing in Janesville, WI. The factory was slated to close BEFORE Obama took office.
- — Stephen Henderson (@SHendersonFreep)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:34:57
- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:34:32The closing of the GM plant pushed many Latino workers out of Janesville, according to local Hispanic community #RNC2012
- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:30:39"Obama lied to us on immigration. At least Ryan will help business owners" - Salvador, 30, moved to Janesville to open a restaurant #RNC2012
- — Jeremy Brade (@bradez11)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:14:15reporter on NBC-5 just said Paul Ryan is "nearly from a suburb of Chicago. Janesville, WI only 100 miles away." #33milesNorthofRockford
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.