Preventing crises, enabling recovery - #ResilienceSunday
How can we make developing countries resilient to threats posed by conflicts and disasters? Here are some of the most popular #ResilienceSunday tweets and Facebook posts. Join the global discussion on preventing crisis and enabling recovery - we’d love your input!
- Learn how Senegalese women have rehabilitated mangrove forests to decrease soil salinity & increase fish populations:
- What can help build a better world? Freedom from discrimination/persecution?
VOTE and make YOUR voice heard! ow.ly/hemmK
- Would access to transport and roads improve YOUR life? See what others said and cast your vote at MY World 2015: ow.ly/heoaq
- After more than two decades of civil war, the fire department in Mogadishu had fallen apart. Now - it's building itself back up!
- Nepal is one of the 20 most disaster-prone countries in the world. So Nepalis have to prepare!
- Check out our photo gallery on preventing crisis & enabling recovery on Facebook: on.undp.org/gE61H
- Interested to learn more about our work around preventing crisis & enabling recovery? Click here: