Helen Clark: Development in the 21st Century
During two days UNDP's Administrator Helen Clark gave a Symposium in Cambridge on Resilience, Rio+20 and the sustainable future we want
- Helen Clark gave two lectures. The first, on April 16th, dealt with the topic of resilience.
- The Cambridge Humanitas conversations took place both in real life and online. Offline there was a conference room and live audience:
- .. but there was also a lively worldwide discussion online: see where the #dev21 audience was tweeting from:
- .. the online and offline debates were linked by projecting the Twitter backchannel live:
- .. which delighted some followers:
- .. and lastly the entire event was livestreamed (the Q&A starts at 53:00)
- Tweeps tuned in from all over the world including French and Spanish language audiences:
- After the speech, a Q&A session started. Tweeps were also invited to drop in their two cents:
- Again, online and offline merged seamlessly. Tweeps asked questions online that Helen Clark answered in real life. The first question, answered at 1:19:40 of the livestream:
- .. the second one, answered at 1:20:37
- Day 2 of the Symposium kicked off with a Twitter Chat.