Helen Clark and Valerie Amos in Niger
Food security will become a major issue in the Sahel during the coming months. Helen Clark and Valerie Amos visited the Tillabery region of Niger on a two day mission, to highlight the looming crisis and emphasize the need for long term solutions in the region.
- — Helen Clark (@HelenClarkUNDP)Sat, Feb 11 2012 12:08:02
- Before Helen Clark traveled to Niger, she met up with heads of UNOCHA, FAO, IFAD, WFP, USAID and the EU's Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid to discuss the crisis in the Sahel region.
- — Helen Clark (@HelenClarkUNDP)Tue, Feb 14 2012 04:38:22
- — Valerie Amos (@ValerieAmos)Tue, Feb 14 2012 20:05:22
- — Graziano da Silva (@grazianodasilva)Wed, Feb 15 2012 08:49:50
- — Valerie Amos (@ValerieAmos)Thu, Feb 16 2012 08:32:52
- — Crisis Mappers (@CrisisMappers)Thu, Feb 16 2012 06:01:37
- — Helen Clark (@HelenClarkUNDP)Thu, Feb 16 2012 07:22:41Food insecurity in #Niger serious, but response can b model of how humanitarian response cn bridge 2 long term resilience Meeting Govt, CSOs
- — Christina LoNigro (@CMLoNigro)Thu, Feb 16 2012 06:43:07
- — Valerie Amos (@ValerieAmos)Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:00:31
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.